Yeah well. I'm not really in to the whole blogging thing much these days. I just think if I can't share my life with people I am to trust for at least the next 2 years, I shouldn't be sharing it out here on the internet. Makes sense?
So yeah. I don't know how active this will be, but that doesn't matter since after the many months, my blog has faded into oblivion. I kinda like that. I guess, though, from time to time I will be posting interesting stuff I find.
I'll leave with this though. I am very very very very x 100 grateful for the people I've met. It's a funny thing since how we're not really that close, yet there's this strange bond that ranks them high up there on the "i trust you" list. I don't know how to describe it, but you feel as if you can entrust your secrets to them.
I don't know alot of things now. But somehow, step by step, I'll learn somemore. Oh 11:11. I don't believe in it(who does?) but just for the sake of it, I'll make a wish.
I wish to know of the things deeper.