<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1086344729423706203?origin\x3dhttps://downtotheroot.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Tree Friends makes me sick. Literally. I feel nauseous just watching the squirrels, moose, and cats have their guts torn out, and hang by their entrails.

I have no idea how and why people can like and enjoy this very... graphically disturbing TV show. Then again, looking back, I know I liked it in some ways when I was in P6. But that was when I was in P6. It's just sadistic, gross, and wrong.

The world is teaching little kids to laugh when someone gets seriously hurt. It's gross.

I Was Saved @ 11:49 AM

the saved one
I am Xiwen. 16 years old.
I like soccer and basketball.
I love God.

stairways to heaven
Ben(avon)
Michele Fam
I
lost
your
links
Friends
Sorry

history
November 2009
December 2009

talk to me

credits
  • Deviant Art

  • Blogger

  • Photoshop
  • Kiti