<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1086344729423706203?origin\x3dhttps://downtotheroot.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It bugs me to know my name, the one in my Birth Cert., was chosen by some monk from some temple. It's just disturbing to know.


But then, I guess I like the meaning of my English name better:

Jamie: (Hebrew) Yahweh may protect; holder of heel; supplanter

sup⋅plant
  /səˈplænt, -ˈplɑnt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suh-plant, -plahnt] Show IPA
Use supplanter in a Sentence
See web results for supplanter
See images of supplanter
–verb (used with object)
1. to take the place of (another), as through force, scheming, strategy, or the like.
2. to replace (one thing) by something else.
Synonyms: remove; succeed




Although I have no idea what "holder of heel" means.

I Was Saved @ 9:17 PM

the saved one
I am Xiwen. 16 years old.
I like soccer and basketball.
I love God.

stairways to heaven
Ben(avon)
Michele Fam
I
lost
your
links
Friends
Sorry

history
November 2009
December 2009

talk to me

credits
  • Deviant Art

  • Blogger

  • Photoshop
  • Kiti